Tuesday 16 April 2013

Corporate Chic



 
 
Hi lovelies, I hope you all had a great weekend, I was so happy when it started raining Sunday night I snuggled in bed all through. This was the outfit I wore to work yesterday and it took me less than 2 minutes to put this outfit together because I was mega late for work. I was so excited when my photographer friend came around my office he made my life easier thinking of how to take this pictures. The black dress is so chic and I m so in love with it. Have a lovely day y'all.





I need to work on this my embarrassing tummy *sigh*




My photographer friend cracking me up.


Outfit
Dress - Mau-berry get it HERE
Bag - Atmosphere
Sunglasses - Mango
Wrist watch - Anne Klien (gifted)
Shoe - Milano get it HERE
Photos by Losgiddy

4 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E-L-Y!!! Lilian I'm soo stealing dose shoes. I promise U. U luk amazing!! 100% corporate glam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 4 reading, spread the word, lol @ stealing the shoe.

      Delete
  2. Lilian chinenye okafor!!! Hmmmm!!! Itz Nkiru Nwosu. Longest time madam. U look good. You've forgotten me naa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nkiruuuuu how r u, inbox me your bb pin on facebook. Thanks for checking out my blog.

      Delete

Blogging tips