Thursday 18 April 2013

The wind is my Friend

 Hi lovelies, this pictures was taken a while ago. The picture came out so lovely because the wind was on my side that faithful day, the pictures where taken with my phone so you can imagine how surprised I was  when  it came out so well. I love this blue  flirty skirt I have worn it so many times in different ways. I added the denim jacket for a little edge. Have a lovely day *kisses*
 Feeling like a model in Paris with my catwalk *lol*



Outfit
Skirt - Mauberry get it HERE
Bag - Channel
Watch - Dkny
Jacket - Denim&co
Accessory - Diva

6 comments:

  1. yayyyyyyyy....... dis is one of my best pic of you gurl....i likey. mmwahhhhh. kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pix...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures but I don't know why I am the last person in Lagos to know about purple glamour na wa oooo keep us updated na #OY

    ReplyDelete
  4. lil naughty sis26 April 2013 at 13:33

    Hmmmm ds ur skirt no b here...pls where can we get one

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips