Monday 13 May 2013

A Grateful Heart

 Hi lovelies, I hope your weekend was great because mine was spent indoors watching movies. This post is just to say a big thank you to every one reading my blog and commenting. Its been 30 days I started blogging and the response have been fantastic. I have over 2,236 views and 4 people following my blog which is a big deal to me because it encourages me knowing that you visit my blog and i promise you that just like fine wine i will get better at blogging and developing my content. So my lovelies go tell you sisters, boyfriends,girlfriends, bosses, mummy, daddy(yes cool dads read fashion blog too lol), friends, neighbours, haters(covers eye) to check out my blog and leave a honest comment.

My outfit was from 2 months ago, I love wearing leggings because its so comfortable and easy to wear i just paired it with my monochrome top and my spiked jacket to give it that corporate look because i wore it to work and my mint court shoe for colour.

Like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/purpeglamour
Follow my blog by clicking the sign in button on the right side of the blog
Instagram - purpleglamour1

Have a lovely day and blessed week






3 comments:

  1. Love the heels!

    guadaloops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now you have 6 followers :)
    That's the spirit! Stay positive, keep networking and keep posting pictures with cute shoes like those! lol
    I can't get away with just leggings and a blazer...too much information would be showing if ou get what I mean...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks brenda for checking out my blog and following back so sweet of you.

      p.s I know what you mean but my lips are sealed lol

      Delete

Blogging tips