Thursday 23 May 2013

Horizontal Stripe

Hi lovelies, the week is almost over(dancing alingo) i am looking forward to a blissful weekend. Stripes are back in trend  and i am loving it because they are so versatile and chic to wear. I wore this lovely neon stripe shirt to work with my white jeans. I have a lot of ideas for this stripe shirt so watch out because it's going to return to this blog soon. Thank you all for reading my post and supporting, it can only get better.

Follow me on istagram @purpleglamour1
Like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/purpleglamour
Follow my blog by going to the right side of my blog and click sign in

Do have a fabulous day.

Sorry about the picture quality my camera has gone gaga







Pants/Glasses: Mango, Shirt: Marks&Spencer, Shoe: River Island, Jewellery: Le victoria, Watch: Dkny

4 comments:

Blogging tips