Tuesday 21 May 2013

Monochrome + Neon

 Hi lovelies, i am having a beautiful week and i hope you are too, I decided to do the monochrome thingy today but for my love of colour i added my neon sandals. Monochrome is a so fun and easy to wear. Blogging and working has not been easy but i am not complaining. Follow me on instagram for more pictures. Do have a lovely week.

Like my Facebook page on www.facebook.com/purpleglamour
Instagram - Purpleglamour1
Follow my blog by going to the right and click sign in





Loving the cut out on my jacket.
Jacket: Asos, Top: G21, Jeans: Denim co, Bag: zara, Sandal: milanoo.com, Watch: Dkny

4 comments:

  1. U luk gud.love dat sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply creativity....#sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx for stopping by Matea

      Delete
    2. keep up the good work dear.... this blog is actually the best....and btw i love the combo of your outfit.

      Delete

Blogging tips