Tuesday 18 June 2013

Black and Gold

Friends remind us we are part of something greater than ourselves, a larger world, and the right friends keep us on track. Barbara Jenkins


Hi lovelies, I am having a positive week and i am loving it. Thank you all for the support and love its truly amazing. I wore this outfit yesterday and i was giggling all through the day because of the comments i was getting. I love my midi shiny black and gold skirt so i decided to pair it with a simple top to give a more subtle feel. Have a good day y'all.

What do you think of my outfit?

Follow me on instagram - purpleglamour1
Follow my blog my clicking the sign in button on the right side of the blog









Outfit detail: skirt: Atmosphere, Sandal: zara, Sunglasses: Asos, Top(cant remember)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. Have to say I'v strted stalking ur blog!u dresses are fab! And I tnk u shld be a model! Purple Glamour is d ish! Yippee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, and I love your shoes fredaidehen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay..... this is really nice....i believe the sky is your starting point....kip it up gurl

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips