Saturday 22 June 2013

Product Review: Mac Ruby Woo


My search for the perfect red lipstick is over, Mac ruby woo is one lipstick i know every daring fashionable woman has and it's by far one of the best red lipstick you can find in the market. I think the mac ruby woo gives different colour for different skin tone and this is one lipstick i have seen that goes well with all skin tone.The best thing for me about ruby woo is that it last for about 7 hours everyday without me re-applying it. I am a lip gloss girl but for mac ruby woo my lip gloss will be taking 7 seats back to the left (lol).

Mac ruby woo is a retro matte fomula which is the most drying lipstick i have ever seen and i am not even joking, it is so dry that i have to prime my lips before i use it but the wear time and beauty of the shade compensates for it.

Above all mac ruby woo is a girl's best friend.








1 comment:

  1. Hahaha 7 seats back?! Nice. I am a lipgloss girl too but lately I've been switching more to lipstick & I plan on getting this. Thx for the tip with priming!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips