Saturday 1 June 2013

Happy New Month

 Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's is so much to smile about. Marilyn Monroe
 Hi lovelies, Its a beautiful new month and wishing everyone success and prosperity this month of June. I wore this outfit a couple of days ago to work and i love my neon flirty skirt and my green blazers, i toned the colour down by wearing neutral colours to blend in. The pictures are not so bright because it was so cloudy and it rained all through the day. Have a lovely month.

Like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/purpleglamour
Follow my blog my going to the right side and click sign in
Instagram- purpleglamour1






Blazer: divided, Skirt: river island, Glasses: mango, Shoe: gifted, Neckpiece: Opia

5 comments:

Blogging tips