Thursday 13 June 2013

Style Inspiration: Just like Rihanna


We must know that we have been created for greater things, not just to be a number in the world, not just to go for diplomas and degrees, this work and that work. We have been created in order to love and be loved. Mother Teresa
 Hi lovelies, I hope you are having a good day. I have been MIA because of work or its better to say (i am just a lazy blogger). Denim on denim is my all time favourite so when i saw this denim skirt i knew it was coming home with me. Pairing 2 different denim together makes the outfit so chic and trendy and always gives you the wow effect.

Do you think i nailed it just like Rihanna did?

Follow me on instagram on Purpleglamour1
Follow my blog by clicking the sign in button on the right










5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tnx vuyelwa, ur comment keeps me going.

      Delete
  2. Prefer yours to rihanna..u look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx Lola,Ur comments keeps me going.*hugs*

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love theh whole look and your shoes is hawwt too. Am following you now if you can follow back that would be great and oh following you on instagram too. Thanks

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips