Tuesday 25 June 2013

Colour me Purple


Hi lovelies, I am having a good day, I feel like a walking bouquet(lol). Mixing colours and prints is so fun and  it is always advisable to balance your prints with a solid colour.  I am head over heels in love with my Asos skirt i bought them a while ago and decided to pair it with my purple top that i have totally abandoned. Have a good day y'all.

Follow me on instagram @purpleglamour1
Follow my blog by clicking the sign in button on the right









Skirt (Asos), Top (Papaya), Shoe (Atmosphere), Sunglasses (Mango), Watch (Dkny)

3 comments:

  1. Cool Dressing. Not bad at all. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit especially the skirt!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really pretty skirt. Good tip on styling prints.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips